Thursday 31 March 2011

Sanding back flaws and further evidence on the Popularity of PEZ Culture

I have been very busy with the other side of this project recently and have made little progress other than sanding back painting flaws and re-spraying. I have been applying many layers of paint to the sculpt to give the top colour more durability whilst leaving it to cure for several days between coats and contemplating leaving it un laquered to preserve the gleam of the gold. I doubt I will but I will see how durable it is tomorrow after being left for 3 days.

I stumbled across further evidence of PEZ popularity today in the form of this German Royal Wedding PEZ news story.


Although the video is in German it is clearly decussing the introduction of New PEZ dispensers comemorating the upcoming Royal Wedding in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment